sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

You'll never be mine

Somehow I know you'll never be mine. Somehow I feel you don't want me as I do. And yes, I know I love you, and I am not asking you anything. Don't even to love me back. And I still know, in a strange way... no matter what, you'll never be mine.

I can promise to give you mi body, make love to you always, and even give my life to you... no matter what I do, you'll never be mine.

I can stand naked on your door, I can be a piece of art on your walls, and even, even the oxygen in your room, and I know you'll never be mine

I rather be hit, thorown, forgot, ignored, left behind and the only place I will be next to you, its in my dreams. I can be your liver, your heart, your eyes and your mind, and you'll never be mine.

I can be a tear of your eyes, I can be your mother, your father, your son, your house and your feet... and I know you'll never be mine.

I can be the sheets on your bed, the food on your mouth, the blood in your veins, the sounds in your ear... and you'll never be mine!

I could be a bad word, I can be the noise of a rocket, the shot of a gun, the bullet on your skin... and I know, you'll never be mine!

And I can be a prayer, your God, a ritual, and I can be your soul, even your own death... and even with that, I know, you'll never be mine.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice and suggestive piece of poetry Paty. Very appropriate for a good mood. ;-)

    Beso!

    ResponderEliminar